Tuesday 22 September 2015

Update!

So it's been a while! I haven't posted since March which I think is the longest time yet, I got into a pretty good routine and I don't really know what happened! I passed my driving test back in May, had a car accident a week later so that took a while to sort out as well as trying to find a new car. I also drove up to Scotland in July for my dads wedding, went back to my old job to help pay for the travel etc and recently quit it again a few weeks ago so I'm now on the look out for a new job! As well as some other personal things which have happened. Jee! A lot can happen in 5 months!
I thought this would be a great time to get back into blogging and hopefully create some sort of new routine whilst looking for a job. I did miss doing it, especially the social side of it. I've missed out on a lot of blogging events so I'm excited to get back into it and see what new experiences and opportunity's it throws at me! I'm going to try and go out of my comfort zone this time round as I feel like sometimes my confidence stops me from going to, what look like amazing events! I've been to a couple of blogging meet ups with the Soton girls and really enjoyed it, so I think its time I started saying yes to more things!
I'm a lot more active on Instagram now, which if you fancy following me, my username is; Caz_xo
 
I'm also thinking about buying a template for my blog to make it look slightly more professional, I created my current one by myself, which isn't too bad for me! I'm thinking of going with pipdig, as I've heard a lot about it but if anyone else has any more suggestions, definitely let me know! I also want to change my URL and take the 'BlogSpot' part out of it which to be honest, I don't really know where to start but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
I was going to combine this post with a favourites or a small review but I think I've rambled on enough with the update!
I have so many new and different ideas for posts lined up so I'm looking forward to starting my blog up again properly!
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat that you are in at the end. Wanting to change my blog name/link, buy a template, etc! and I am still on a huge hiatus due to this and starting school. Hopefully both of us make our blogs amazing! ;D Glad you are back! makes me want to hurry up and come back too haha

    ReplyDelete